Zip Through the New Definitive vs. Presumptive Designation for Drug Testing With the Latest CPT® Assistant
The April 2015 CPT® Assistant ends your confusion about new drug identification and testing codes updated in the 2015 CPT® code set. Find out how the new reporting mechanism distinguishes testing procedures based on presumptive, definitive, and therapeutic drug assay categories instead of the old qualitative or quantitative methodology.
Reviewing the latest issue will also improve your understanding of how to report optical coherence tomography of the breast and total disc arthroplasty. Plus, solve an ICD-10-CM coding dilemma with an immunization coding scenario. To get spot-on guidance, simply type a code or keyword into SuperCoder.com’sCode Connect to see the April article that suits your needs.
- Drug Identification and Testing: 80100-80104, 80150-80299, 80320-80377, 82491-82492, 82541-82544, 83992
- ICD-10-CM Case Scenario: 90460-90461, 90471-90474, 90654, G0008
- Optical Coherence Tomography During Breast Surgery: 0351T-0354T
- Sacroplasty: 22511, 0200T, 0201T
- Total Disc Arthroplasty: 22554, 22845, 22851, 22856, 22858, 63075, 0375T, 0092T.
The latest selection...
- Free updates on CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, Medicare, NCCI edits, and ICD-10.
- Discounts on 3rd party offers