The January 2015 CPT® Assistant is jam-packed with advice on 2015′s molecular pathology code updates. Get the inside scoop on revisions made to the gene table to include claim designators for Tier 2 Molecular pathology codes. Find out how the new section in CPT® 2015 for genomic sequencing procedures (GSPs) and other molecular multi analyte assays impacts reporting of 21 new codes to describe gene panel analysis.
Reviewing the latest issue will also improve your understanding of how to appropriately report percutaneous vertebroplasty and vertebral augmentation codes as well as aqueous shunt procedures and visual field assessment. Make the most of SuperCoder.com’sCode Connect code and keyword search to keep your skills up to date on these topics:
- Aqueous Shunt Procedures and Visual Field Assessment: 66180, 67255, 66185, 0378T-0379T
- Maternity Care and Delivery: 99201-99205, 99211-99215, 99241-99245, 99281-99285, 99384-99386, 99394-99396
- Molecular Pathology Update: 81246, 81288, 81292, 81313, 81400-81408, 81410-81471, 81445-81455, 81479,
- Free updates on CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, Medicare, NCCI edits, and ICD-10.
- Discounts on 3rd party offers