The November 2014 CPT® Assistant is brimming with updates made in CPT® 2015 for reporting stomal endoscopy codes. Find out how the introduction of several new codes for colonoscopy through a stoma affects the reporting of various services. Evaluate the new guidelines, which instruct you on how to report colonoscopy codes during specific scenarios.
Other areas featured in the November 2014 CPT® Assistant address the changes and additions made in 2015 to the cardiovascular system subsection, including pacemaker and implantable defibrillator codes. Sharpen your skills for negative pressure therapy services, coding neoplasms in ICD-10-CM, and much more. Put SuperCoder.com’s Code Connect code and keyword search to good use to deepen your understanding of these topics:
- Coding Clarification: Special Ophthalmological Services: 92133, 92134, 92135, 92250
- ICD-10-CM: Neoplasm Coding and the Neoplasm Table
- Negative Pressure Therapy Services: 97605-97608
- Pacemaker or Implantable Defibrillator Systems: 10140, 10180, 11042, 11043, 11045, 11046, 11047,
- Free updates on CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, Medicare, NCCI edits, and ICD-10.
- Discounts on 3rd party offers