The September 2014 CPT® Assistant is brimming with recent coding updates and coding tips for deciding when to report fluoroscopy separately. Find out how the CPT® 2015 code set will impact bundling of intrathecal contrast administration via lumbar injection and myelographic radiologic S & I. The issue also briefs you on how to append modifier 59 to computed tomography of the spine with contrast if the provider performs CT subsequent to a myelogram on the same patient the same day.
Reviewing the latest issue will also improve your understanding of how to report an anogenital examination. To get spot-on guidance, simply type a code or keyword into SuperCoder.com’sCode Connect to see the September article that suits your needs:
- Anogenital Examination: 99170
- Fluoroscopy Codes: 76000, 76001, 71023, 71034, 36597, 64581, 49440, 49441, 49442, 49446, 49450, 49451, 49452, 49460, 49465, 64561
- ICD-10-CM “Z” Codes
- Myelography and Injection Procedure Codes : 72240,
- Free updates on CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, Medicare, NCCI edits, and ICD-10.
- Discounts on 3rd party offers