The May 2015 CPT® Assistant features the newly established Category III leadless cardiac pacemaker codes. The issue elucidates guidelines and provides real-world clinical examples that assist you to appropriately report the codes for leadless cardiac pacemaker services.
Another topic in the May 2015 CPT® Assistant will help a wide range of providers as it covers proper application of the code changes in 2015 for the vaccines and toxoids section. Plus, reviewing the latest issue will boost your coding skills for reporting carotid artery and innominate artery stent placement as well as bilateral image-guided breast biopsy and marker placement. Take advantage of SuperCoder.com’sCode Connect code and keyword search to keep your skills up to date on these topics:
- Bilateral Image-Guided Breast Biopsy and Marker Placement: 19081-19086, 19281-19286
- Pacemaker, Leadless and Pocketless System: 33202, 33203, 33206-33222, 33224-33226, 75820, 76000, 93566, 0378T-0391T
- Stent Placement in Carotid Artery and Innominate Artery: 37217-37218,
- Free updates on CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, Medicare, NCCI edits, and ICD-10.
- Discounts on 3rd party offers