The February 2015 CPT® Assistant highlights the changes made in the Medicare physician payment schedule in 2015. You will see how the final conversion factor takes into account the adjustment the Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014 (PAMA) brought about for the sustainable growth rate (SGR). Also, check out the Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC) recommendations of fee schedule changes for 2015.
You can also sharpen your skills for appropriately reporting arthrocentesis codes with the latest CPT® Assistant. Plus, nail down correct codes for reporting paravertebral facet joint nerve destruction. You can use SuperCoder.com’sCode Connect search to update your skills on all of these topics:
- Arthrocentesis: 20600-20611, 27370, 76942, 77002, 77012, 77021
- Medicare Physician Payment Changes in 2015: 92961, 92986-92990, 92997-92998, 99490
- Paravertebral Facet Joint Nerve Destruction: 64633-64636, 64999.
The customary FAQ section is also available in the latest CPT® Assistant to help you resolve...
- Free updates on CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, Medicare, NCCI edits, and ICD-10.
- Discounts on 3rd party offers